Manages Soil Moisture to Reduce Watering Requirements
Reduce Watering • Maximize Production • Minimize Drought Stress
Moisture Manager is a proprietary blend of patented soil moisture management technology and an advanced naturally derived soil surfactant. In combination these synergistic technologies provide unequaled water conservation and drought stress reduction through efficient subsurface soil moisture management. In addition to reducing overall water requirements, Moisture Manager works to provide the proper soil moisture needed to maximize the effectiveness of most plant production and maintenance products.
- Reduce Watering up to 50%
- Control or Eliminate Dry Spots
- Minimize Hand Watering
- Maximize Nutrient and Biostimulant Efficiency
- Improve Seed Germination
- Minimize Transplant Loss
- Drought Protection
Where to Use
- Transplant establishment of bedding plants, shrubs, trees
- Installation of sod, sprigging, seeding, hydroseeding, overseeding
- Dry spot control (Especially for dry spots not cured with simple wetting agents)
- Commercial & residential landscapes to reduce water bills
- Golf course greens, tees and fairways to manage watering schedules
- Athletic fields to manage watering schedules
- Control dry areas and even up growth across benches
- As a post harvest drench to increase retail shelf life of plants
While Moisture Manager is effective in all types of soil and soilless mixes the most dramatic results are noted on sandy and well drained areas.
Composition: 50% Humectants (sugar alcohols-polysaccharides – neutral salts of alpha-hydroxypropionic acid), 15% non-ionic surfactant.
Pricing with standard service will be $20.00 per 1,000 sq.ft.
Without any other service: $45 per the first 1,000 sq.ft. and $20.00 per additional 1,000 sq.ft.
Experience the Red Carpet Treatment
Sign up for one of our Turf Programs that includes both standard and organic fertilizer and weed programs for a perfect lawn!